Incoming exchange students
Orientation days for exchange students will be on 9-10 January, 2017. The programme will confirmed later in December.
This application period is finished and the next one will be in April 2017.
Exchange students from the partner institutions of Karelia University of Applied Sciences
Erasmus+ Learning Agreement please fill in only page 1
Learning agreement (For other than European Erasmus+ students)
EU curriculum vitae
Transcript of Records
Copy of Identification Certificate/Passport
Motivation Letter (only if you apply for a project or a placement supervised by Karelia UAS)
You may also send additional documents if needed.
After sending your application you will get a PIN code by email for editing your application. Please note that some email programs may move this kind of automatically generated emails to the junk mail. If you do not get the email please check the rubbish bin of your email.
Timetable of application for incoming exchange students
- Applications are processed at Karelia UAS (October/November 2016)
- Letter of acceptance, approved learning agreement, Information package to the new students (October/November 2016)
- After receiving the letter of acceptance you can apply for the accommodation from Student Housing company Joensuun Elli.
- Studies begin with Orientation Days on 9-10 January, 2017.
Studies at Karelia University of Applied Sciences
Teaching at Karelia University of Applied Sciences is mostly carried out in the Finnish language.
If you need further information on the availability and contents of the courses as well as other possibilities, including projects and practical placements, please contact the departmental coordinators.
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please send your documents by e-mail:
Karelia University of Applied Sciences
Tikkarinne 9, FI-80200 Joensuu, FINLAND
- Degree regulations
- Karelia Information sheet 2016
- European Policy Statement
Erasmus Charter for Higher Education 2014-2020