Webinar invite: COVID-19 and Finnish-Russian Business – some remarks Time: 20.10.2020, 12.30-14.30
Covid-19 is re-shaping the business environment. The webinar explores reaction of Russian consumer on pandemia, and its impact on export activities. Language of the seminar is English.
• Moderator Ekaterina Miettinen: Highway For Growth project as promotor of cross-border business
• Professor Julia Soloviova, St.Petersburg State University of Economics: Impact of Covid-19 on Russian Consumer Behaviour
• General Director Teemu Helppolainen, JSC YIT St. Petersburg, “Pandemic and Housing market in Russia”
• Managing Director Samuli Pesu, TMF Group, Moskova, “Covid-19 and Foreign companies in Russia”
• Comment: Pekka Nuutinen, North Karelian Chamber of Commerce
Further information: Raimo Moilanen, Head of Education, Karelia UAS, +358-50-5855139, Raimo.Moilanen@karelia.fi