Higher Education preparatory program for immigrants
In education, you can improve your Finnish language skills so that studying in Finnish taught higher education will be easier. You also develop your studying skills and get to know different studying possibilities in higher education. After studies applying to different higher education is easier.
You can apply to Preparatory education for Higher Education if your Finnish language skills are at B1 level and you have eligibility to apply to higher education.
- 30 credits, 6 months
- daily online lectures and independent studying
- free of charge
- includes courses in Finnish language, English language and mathematics, career planning and studying skills
The next education time is 1.11.2022 – 29.4.2023.
More information from here
Finnish languge courses
Do you want to improve your Finnish language skills for work or study? All courses are online. The courses are from Finnish language level A2 to level B2. You can ask more about the courses from the teacher, [email protected]
Next courses start in January 2022. More information and enrollment here https://www.karelia.fi/opintotarjonta/ .
KAVA – preparatory studies for highly educated experts for expert positions
The aims of education are:
- increase connections to working life
- increase professional network
- strengthen career skills
- strengthen Finnish language skills
- the applicant`s Finnish language skills should be B1
More information and application: https://www.karelia.fi/maahanmuuttajien-valmentava-koulutus/