Information on courses available in Spring semester 2021 has been updated in September 2020 (click the link above).
Select courses worth minimum 20 ECTS credits per semester. Please note that changes are possible. We recommend that you include the course on Finnish language and Culture (LTP7130, 2 ECTS) in your learning agreement.
Bachelor’s Degree Programmes in International Business and Industrial Management (new, starts August 2020) are instructed completely in English. In addition, most of the other Bachelor’s Degree Programmes at Karelia offer courses and sometimes projects or practical training possibilities for exchange students. There is also a selection of joint and transdisciplinary courses, suitable for all exchange students.
- Please note that possibilities for supervised projects and practical training are limited and not guaranteed to all interested applicants.
- Most degree programmes can accept only exchange students who are enrolled in a similar major in their own university.
The departmental international coordinators can be contacted in questions related to studies, projects and practical training.
Academic Calendar 2020 — 2021
- Autumn semester 20.8. — 18.12.2020 / NO EXCHANGES DURING AUTUMN SEMESTER
- Spring semester 7.1. — 30.5.2021 (Week 10; winter holiday, usually no contact lessons)
- Orientation days for incoming exchange students (mandatory): 7.- 8.1.2021. Depending on the situation with COVID-19, the orientation programme and the first study weeks may be implemented at least partly online.
- Incoming students should be prepared for self-isolation of 10 days if requested by the Finnish authorities.
-> How to Apply