Please click the link above for the list of courses in English during academic year 2021-2022. Additions, updates and changes are possible.
Select courses worth minimum 20 ECTS credits per semester. Please note that changes are possible. We recommend that you include the course on Finnish language and Culture (LTP7130, 2 ECTS) in your learning agreement.
Bachelor’s Degree Programmes in International Business and Industrial Management (new, started in August 2020) are instructed completely in English. In addition, most of the other Bachelor’s Degree Programmes at Karelia offer courses and sometimes projects or practical training possibilities for exchange students. There is also a selection of joint and transdisciplinary courses, suitable for all exchange students.
- Please note that possibilities for supervised projects and practical training are limited and not guaranteed to all interested applicants.
- Most degree programmes can accept only exchange students who are enrolled in a similar major in their own university.
The departmental international coordinators can be contacted in questions related to studies, projects and practical training.
Semester dates for exchange students 2020 – 2021
- Autumn semester 20.8. – 18.12.2020 / NO EXCHANGES DURING AUTUMN SEMESTER
- Spring semester 7.1. – 30.5.2021 (Week 10; winter holiday, usually no contact lessons)
Semester dates for exchange students 2021 – 2022
- Autumn semester: 19.8. – 18.12.2021
- Spring semester: 5.1. – 29.5.2022
-> How to Apply