Bring your teaching skills and experiences to the next levels!
This course offers you the intensive and efficient pedagogy workshops in English and selected hands-on examples of Finnish comprehensive skills and knowledge with in-dept focus on Children Development in Early Years.
Education professionals, teachers, educators, education leaders and administration staffs, researchers in the fields of education who want to lift their knowledge, competence and skills to the higher levels with gained insights into the Finnish pedagogical expertise.
- One-week, online, 3 ECTS
- Individual and independent learning
- Group learning
- Learning environments
- The law of Finnish early childhood education Act on Early Childhood Education and Care
- The basics of an early childhood education plan
- child perception
Your accomplishment after the course
After this course, students
- learn to perceive Finnish early childhood education as a social phenomenon
- know Finland’s national early childhood education goals and the documents that guide them
Kha Trinh (Katri) Truong