How to use LinkedIn effectively to networking and job seeking in Finland
On Wednesday 9th of December at 1:30-3 PM (free of charge)
In this 90-minute training LinkedIn trainer and work psychologist Juho Toivola ( www.juhotoivola.fi/en/ ) will introduce the most important key LinkedIn principles in building a relevant professional network in Finland, and using that network effectively for landing a job. The training is intended for international talents with higher education.
The training session consists of the following
- how to optimize your LinkedIn profile for job seeking in Finland
- the seven key activities of effective use of LinkedIn for employment
- how to get and use introductions for getting in touch with employers
- how to build and use networks that actually help in getting a job in Finland
- personal branding as a tool for increasing your visibility and highlighting your expertise
- how to find a balance between personal and professional appearance in Finnish work culture
Got interested? To join the webinar, please enroll yourself on 7th of December the latest. https://registration.contio.fi/uef/Registration/Login?id=2130-T_2130-2700
You’ll receive the Zoom-link to join the webinar to your email the day before the webinar.
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Kirsi Autio, firstname.lastname@example.org
This training is organized by KOVAT-project, executed by University of Eastern Finland and Karelia University of Applied Sciences.